The PalmSAT® 2500A VET Handheld Pulse Oximeter is a universal tool with unmatched versatility and cost-effectiveness for all veterinary monitoring and research applications.
Compact and easy to use, the PalmSAT® 2500A VET is proven accurate for pulse rates from 18-450 beats per minute and is ideal for monitoring during surgeries and dental procedures.
The PalmSAT® 2500A has an audible pulse indicator and large LED displays that are visible in low-light situations. The tricolour perfusion indicator provides immediate feedback to assess pulse quality. This information is useful to determine if repositioning of the sensor is necessary and requires little training to interpret. This unit is highly recommended for field work and monitoring of game.
- Able to get a signal in challenging conditions (i.e. low perfused areas such as a feline tongue).
- Ergonomic handheld design — smaller size, lighter weight (± 233g) and simple 2-button operation.
- Proven Durability: rubberised exterior that can take shocks and drops (perfect for in-field use).
- Audible and visual alarms.
- 60 hours of battery life from four AA batteries (40 hours from rechargeable).
- Fully compatible with Nonin® Purelight® sensors and extension cables
Y1092 Nonin® PalmSAT® with lingual sensor
Y1092/TS Nonin® PalmSAT® with Transflectance sensor