AVERT is an extremely bitter solution for application to bandages or dressings or around open wounds. It is used to discourage pets from chewing, licking and biting wounds, bandages, stitches and household objects.
- The extremely unpleasant and bitter nature of AVERT will discourage most animals from attempting to lick surfaces treated with the product.
- The alcoholic base ensures fast evaporation from bandages and dressings, leaving them dry but impregnated with the active principles.
- The product is non-toxic and safe to use.
- Because it contains a high percentage of alcohol, the product is inflammable and appropriate care should therefore be taken when storing and using it.
- AVERT does not normally stain furniture, carpets etc, but as a precaution users should apply the product
to a small inconspicuous test area before use.
AVERT contains a high concentration of the bitterant denatonium benzoate together with bitter plant principles and oils. Active ingredients are 4% denatonium benzoate, together with bitter orange oil and eucalyptus oil.
Direction for use
Apply AVERT by dripping the solution onto the surface to be protected. Re-apply as soon as the animal starts the undesired licking or biting behaviour again. Can be applied as many times as necessary.
100 ml bottle with drip nozzle.
Store in a cool place (below 25°C) away from direct sunlight.