Each 5g consists of 26% m/m Glucosamine hydrochloride 1,0 % m/m Chondroitin sulphate, 20% m/m Methylsulphonyl-methane (MSM), 4% m/m GlycOmega-PLUS™ green shell mussel powder, 0,66% m/m Ascorbic Acid and 0 ,1 %
m/m Manganese Powdered apple added to improve palatability and taste acceptance.
Directions For Use
MobiFlex® -H can be mixed directly with feed. It is exspecially formulated to sick to feed once moistened with water. One heaped medicine measure= 5g. Mix 2-3 medicine measures daily as maintenance dose. For horses over 600kg, dose at 3-4 medicine measure per day. Dosages may be increased two days before strenuous exercise. Revert back to maintenance dose after the workout.
V18616 Act 36/1947
- Johnston SA: Osteoarthritis Joint anatomy, physiology and pathobiology. Vet Clin North Am Small Anim Pract 27(4): 703-705, 1997.
- Deal CL, Moskowitz RW: Nutraceuticals as therapeutic agents in osteoarthritis. The role of glucosamin, echondroitin sulphate and collagen hydrolysate. Rheum Dis North Am 25(2): 379-395, 1999.
- Ronca F, Palmieri L, Panicucci P, Ronca G: Anti-inflammatory activity of chondroitin sulphate. Osteoarth Cartil 6(SupplA):14 21,1998.
- Pipitone VR: Chondroprotection with chondroitin sulphate, Drugs Exp Clin Res 18:3-7, 1991.
- Usha PR, Naidu MU, Ra ndomised, Double-Blind, Parallel, Placebo-Controlled study of oral glucosamine, methylsulfonylmethane and their combination in osteoarthristis. Clin Drug lnvestig, 2004; 24(6): 353-63.
- Kim LS, Axelrod LJ, Howard P, Buratovich N, Waters RF: Efficacy of methylsulfonylmethane in osteoarthritis pain of the knee: a pilot clinical trial. Osteoarth Cartil 2006 Mar; 14(3): 286-94.
- Report on assaying of mussel extracts. P.Davis, Bioactivity Investigation group, Wellington School of Medicine, Otago University. Nov 2001.
- A Novel anti-inflammatory glycogen extract from Mussels. Dr George Slim, Industrial Research Ltd.
- Harris ED, Budd RC, Firestein GS, et al. Structure and Function of Bone, Joints and Connective Tissue. Kelley’s Textbook of Rheumatology. 7th ed, 2005.
- Trinity Bioactives Ltd (TBL). 2009 Project NZC-AROM-3309 The Effect of Samples on Neutrophil Superoxide Production. Report on file at Kyron Laboratorie. s