Lightweight “scissor-style” with cross- hatch serrations at the tip and self- locking ratchet handle.
- Y2750 14cm — stainless steel
- Y2751 14cm — tungsten carbide
- Y2754 16cm — stainless steel
- Y2755 16cm — tungsten carbide
- Y2752 18cm — stainless steel
- Y2753 18cm — tungsten carbide
CORRECT USE OF NEEDLE HOLDERS WITH NEEDLESTo avoid needle breakage resulting from undue stress, the correct needle holder should be used for the correct needle size (i.e. small needle holders for fine gauge needles and heavy-duty needle holders on heavy gauge needles). The needle holder should be applied on the needle flat section (a) about ¼ of the length of the needle from the eyed end. When withdrawing needle, clamp on shank about ¼ of the length from the point (b).