The Gen II Anal Sac Excision Kit uses a safe and nontoxic polymer gel that is infused as soft gel into the empty anal sac. The gel solidifies after 2-4 minutes in the anal sac. This provides an easily discernible mass that can be dissected out fairly readily. This reduces surgery time and the risk of leaving anal sac remnants.
Kit is a single complete unit
- 18g plastic blunt angled needle for easy insertion in to anal sac opening /duct
- Dual chambered cartridge of polymer with mixing tip.
- Capacity of 2.4cc is sufficient for larger patients
- Superb ergonomic design for small hands
- Simple turn and click of syringe hub opens gel pathway