The enzymes in Protexin Premium ® give a more rapid & thorough release of the nutrients in food, leading to lower residue, lower gut volume, less risk of digestive upsets, gas, & the possibility of colic. All horses will benefit from routinely receiving Protexin Premium ® to help overcome environmental changes. During anticipated periods of stress the dosage should be increased.
Protexin Premium ® provides the following benefits:
- Aids the digestion of starch and fibre;
- Improved digestion results in better coat condition;
- Stimulates the immune system;
- Maintains overall good health and condition, important for fertility and performance
- Maintain mares in good health during pregnancy and increases the supply of valuable colostrum.
Protexin Premium ® contains the following live heat- and acidresistant natural organisms: Lactobacillus plantarum, Lactobacillus delbrueckii subsp. bulgaricus, Lactobacillus acidophilus, Lactobacillus rhamnosus, Bifidobacterium bifidum, Streptococcus salvarius subsp. thermophilus, Enterococcus faecium. Also contains yeast and the enzymes Xylanase and Beta glucanase. Total Viable Count not 8 less than 2 x 10 cfu (colony forming units) / gram.
Directions for use
Can be top-dressed onto feed.
Under normal conditions:
- Horses: 10g per day
- Foals/ponies: 5g per day
Under stress conditions:
- When environmental changes and stressful situations (travel, competition or racing, feed changes, etc) are anticipated, feed 20g per day for 5 days beforehand and keep to this raised level as long as considered necessary or as advised by the veterinarian.
Store in a cool, dry place (below 25°C).
G2634 Act 36/1947