Kyrovital-15 is an injectable solution of vitamins, amino acids and minerals
All actives work together
- Lysine, Glycine, di Methionine
- Aids in maintenance and growth of muscle tissue
- Aids in formation of glucose and production of energy.
- Vit B12, B2, B6
- These B Vitamins function as Haematopoietic agents.
- Together with iron they help prevent nutritional and sports related anaemia.
- Biotin plays an important role in lipid metabolism and amino acid catabolism.
- Biotin is also responsible for maintaining
- Iron, Cobalt Copper
- Stimulate haematopoiesis.
- Act synergistically with BVitamins
Kyrovital-1 S can prevent and treat deficiencies that affect haematopoiesis. It can sustain a lipotropic effect and replace vital micronutrients.
- Specifically designed to help endurance and athletic horses cope with stress caused by frequent exercise.
- Designed to keep horses active for longer periods
- Ensures adequate muscle metabolism, sufficient red blood cells and a healthy liver.
- Use before and after events, in preparing for competitions or after competitions to accelerate recovery times.
- Use as supportive treatment during antibiotic therapy and in the prevention or treatment of debilitating conditions.
- Iron supplementation may also aid appetite maintenance and general good health.
Composition (per ml)
|Vitamin B12||150 mcg|
|Ferric ammonium citrate||15 mg|
|Vitamin B2||10 mg|
|Vitamin B6||10 mg|
|Cobalt sulphate||0.43 mg|
|Copper gluconate/td>||0.2 mg|
|Choline chloride||10 mg|
|Lysine HCL||20 mg|
Directions For Use
10ml per 450kg body mass IV/IM.
10ml can also be added to any IV solution.
For endurance events use KYROVITAL-1 S diluted in an IV INFUSION 3 days before the event.
100ml multidose amber glass vials.
Keep out of reach of children, uninformed persons and animals. Store below 25°C.
V20909 Act 36/ 1947