Heptonic is a highly palatable liquid nutritional supplement. It is intended for use in dogs and cats as an aid to recovery from biliary, surgery and other debilitating diseases.
Heptonic is also a good general tonic of value where dogs and cats are listless and have little or no appetite. Its high liver extract content makes Heptonic palatable and readily accepted. Heptonic is also an excellent source of energy.
Each 5ml of contains: liver extract 1ml, iron (from ferric ammonium citrate) 250mg, sodium glycerophosphate 50mg, thiamine HCl 5mg, riboflavin 0,5mg, pyridoxine HCl 1mg,
cyanocobalamin 20mcg, folic acid 150mcg, choline bitartrate 100mg, glucose 2,25g
- Is a good general tonic of value where dogs are listless and have little or no appetite.
- Has a high liver extract content making it palatable and readily accepted.
- Is an excellent source of energy — it contains a high percentage of glucose (45%) which provides a source of readily utilizable energy.
- Provides the essential erythropoietic vitamins and minerals.
- Contains folic acid combined with liver extract and vitamin B12, to assist the haematopoietic response.
- Contains choline. Choline is involved in lipid metabolism. Its requirement is well recognised in all conditions predisposing to fatty infiltration of the liver, including malnutrition.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
For dogs: give 5-15ml daily, depending on size of dog.
For cats: give 5ml daily.
|For dogs:|| give 5-15ml daily, depending on size of dog.
|For cats:||give 5ml daily.|
100ml, 500ml and 5L containers
Store in a cool place (20 C)
V11113 Act 36/1947