What is Gerivit?
- Procaine, vitamin-based supplement for Geriatric pets.
- Assists animals experiencing symptoms of old age.
- Formulated with micronutrients which improve general tone & condition of animals. Restores mental alertness.
- Aids in the relief of age-related stiffness.
What Does Gerivet Contain?
- Improves skin and coat condition.
- Plays an important role in muscle formation.
- For liver function.
- It is also used to make nerve chemicals essential for normal brain function.
- Lecithin, a phospholipid, is found in every cell in the body. If phospholipids are not present in sufficient amounts to maintain the cell membrane structure, the membrane loses its ability to protect and nourish the cells.
- A source of dietary sulphur. It helps to promote joint flexibility, reduce stiffness and swelling and joint pain. It plays a major role in the healing of damaged tissues.
- Supplementation of MSM helps to reduce joint degeneration.
- Helps improve mental function in the aged.
- Helps to slow down the degenerative effects of disease.
Vitamin E + Selenium
- Together they enhance each other’s action to protect cells against toxins.
- At the dose found in Gerivet, zinc helps to build up the immune system, which is of benefit for wound-healing and in arthritis. Zinc improves skin and coat appearance.
Vitamins and minerals
- Vitamins and minerals play an important part in the maintenance of good health and well being.
- For animals experiencing symptoms of old age.
- Compliments any senior pet food, supplying extra nutrients and vitamins.
- As a ‘pick-me-up’ for pets of any age (can be given to younger dogs or cats).
- Each vitamin and mineral plays an important part in the maintenance of good health and well being.
Reg. No. G2386Act 36/1947